Monday, May 25, 2009
Today
Today I feel like sitting on the couch with a good book. Just sitting there listening to the rain fall hard against the wood slats of my balcony would be sufficient as well...I want to just once sit there doing nothing important for anyone else. Of course that will NOT happen! I have 3 kids to tend to as well as my husband . I think laundry magically appears in the laundry basket....How do kids faces get all dirty while playing in the house??? The floor needs to be vacuumed in places that should not even be able to get dirty...but it does....Truly is the hardest job I have ever had to do...but it is something I know I can do ...and something I am good at! Ahhhh Today....could be different than the rest, but it wont be......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment