Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Just a Basement!!!
What a long tired mess this has been...looking for a place to rent with a basement. Being we are on the Northern tip of the so called tornado alley I want a basement. We went through last tornado season without a scratch, but I don't want to take any chances. We have had 2 tornado warnings and a watch in a weeks time. It is affecting the kids. Gavin wakes up crying and has been sleep walking every night. I ask him what is wrong and he just twirls his hand in a circle pointing to the ground... he is simulating a tornado with his hand. This is crazy nature stuff. He asks every night if a storm is coming and I show him the radar on ch 13.3 so he See's there is nothing..but still the night mares come...My poor son...We have an appointment tomorrow at 11am to see this house....it has a yard..small but still a yard...a garage...which is what Greg's criteria was because of the long cold winters...It is close to the kids school so they wont have to change schools and best of all it has a BASEMENT!!! So keep your fingers crossed we get this rental.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment