Saturday, January 31, 2009

Feeling better now....

This has been a crazy few weeks of feeling NOT like myself. I really think the crazy cold weather had lots to do with it. Now that I have figured out ways to keep myself busy indoors everything is not as stressful for me. I clean like a crazy lady...well I always have..lol..I also exercise EVERYDAY now...I do 45 minutes of Bob's (guy from Biggest Loser) Boot camp every other day ...which may I say kicks my butt and I LOVE it! and on the off days of boot camp I do 45min of his Yoga..which also makes me sore and kicks my butt...lol....So I am feeling better and loving the fact I am still doing this with the same motivation I started it with...AWESOME! I also look at one positive Quote a day...it helps me get my day going. I am still not drinking soda...just water and tea.....well and my morning coffee.... I don't use sugar just very small amounts of splenda. I still am smoke free and that is also awesome. So being that I have changed so much for the better and am still at it I feel good about myself and what I am doing to be a positive person with good habits for my family. Oh I got my pelvic ultrasound results back from the pains I was having and everything is fine. Another thing to be thankful for!!Yay to the new year with great changes!

No comments:

Post a Comment